What stories and trends do a decade of ACM member data reveal?
To find out, ACM has partnered with New Knowledge Organization Ltd. (NKO) to launch a series of 12 trends reports about the children’s museum field.
The ACM Trends Reports series analyzes 10 years of ACM member data to highlight emerging issues and identify opportunities for advancement. These reports are…
- Concise and Readable: Share with staff, Board members, funders, grantmakers!
- Data-Packed: Find facts and graphics for marketing materials or presentations.
- Applicable: Use data to be more accountable to your mission and fiscal goals.
All 12 reports will be provided as PDFs. You can order your reports here individually or as a subscription. Six are available now:
- Trends Report 1.1.: Measuring Museum Size
- Trends Report 1.2.: Small Museums
- Trends Report 1.3.: Medium Museums
- Trends Report 1.4.: Large Museums
- Trends Report 1.5.: Museums Accomplishments and Needs
- Trends Report 1.6.: Reaching Nontraditional Families
ACM Trends Reports Subscription*
Members: $100 Summer Discount: $50
ACM Trends Reports Single Report
Members: $10 Summer Discount: $5
*The remaining 6 reports will be distributed monthly throughout the rest of the year.
Want to learn more about the ACM Trends Reports? Join ACM for a webinar on Tuesday, July 25th from 2 p.m.-3 p.m. EDT to discuss the development of the reports and learn how the reports apply to your strategic goals.